Sunday, March 21, 2010

McSorley's Ale House

McSorleysIt's been at least twenty maybe thirty years since my last visit to McSorley's Ale House. Recalling liverwurst and onion sandwiches with hot mustard and two for one ales I stopped in for lunch. There is so much to look at on the walls and the light was beautiful on this last Thursday of Winter (wish my iPhone could have captured it better). There's a virtual tour on the McSorley's site that gives a 360 view.
  • McSorley's Old Ale House
  • You can do a search and find some decent paintings that have been done over the years but I have yet to find one that captures all the detail.

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Cassiopeia Rises said...

    Great Picture Phil. I hope you had a drink for me.


    Melanie

    6:17 PM  
    Blogger philm400 said...

    Ah yes, those ales go down easy!

    10:04 PM  
    Anonymous ABC carpet said...

    Great Picture Phil. I hope you had a drink for me.

    12:43 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile