Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Steve Buscemi @ Valley Stream Central High School

Steve Buscemi, HS Yearbook
Steve Buscemi Valley Stream Central
Steve Buscemi distinguished alumni
Steve Buscemi with students
Steve Buscemi & Students These were taken on the occasion of Steve Buscemi returning to the high school he graduated from in 1975 (Valley Stream Central) to receive a distinguished alumni award. Who would ever have guessed that he'd be the one ushering Tony Soprano to heaven's gate on HBO some thirty years later. Photos were for a story in the New York Times by Marcelle S. Fischler, March 20th, 2005.

5 Comments:

Blogger Hotboy said...

Thanks for arriving on my blog! The actor has to be a genius to get those jobs! Good that he went back to school looking much weirder than when he left. Hotboy p.s. Why are there no comments here?

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the pics! I also went to Central High School. I knew him well back then. Great guy, funny as hell.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Curious Taxpayer said...

I enjoyed this! I attended Central also, graduating a year before Steve B. I remember him from the wrestling team. Cheers, - Ed R. http://renehan.blogspot.com

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was one of the waterboys(I was nine years old at the time) for Steve's 74'-75' wrestling team. He was quite a character in the lockeroom. He was very funny then and I am happy for all his success.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile